Friday, December 5, 2014

Peanut Butter & Blueberry Smoothie

Cookbook Bites: Peanut Butter & Blueberry Smoothie in a travel mug ready to go.

Peanut Butter & Blueberry Smoothie


Long ago and across town, there used to be a crêperie that made crepes to order. One option was peanut butter and blueberries. So very good! This morning I put said ingredients (not the crepes) in the blender and created a smoothie--instantly transported by taste back to the trendy little neighborhood crêperie and good memories of visiting the shop with my family.

After I poured a serving of the Peanut Butter & Blueberry smoothie into a travel mug to take to-go, I poured a taste and it was indeed a splendid concoction for a blueberry and peanut butter fan like myself. If you like this combo, I bet you'll like this too. :) 

Then I poured the last bit for my dachshund. He's a huge smoothie fan and this one was no exception. He's now content and taking his first morning nap.

Enjoy!

Peanut Butter & Blueberry Smoothie
1/2 C blueberries (frozen)
1 Chobani blueberry yogurt
1 T Blueberry jam
2 T Peanut butter
1 banana
1 C ice
1/3 C milk
1/2 C water
2 packets of Splenda

Put the ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth, serve immediately. 

Source: Suzanne Nikolaisen

Suzanne
Cookbook Bites
Subscribe to Cookbook Bites (Google, Twitter, Yahoo!, AIM) 
Get posts right to your inbox (Subscribe right below my pic)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...