Saturday, May 1, 2010

Finn's Restaurant

Today Em and I met some family at Finn's Restaurant in Sugarhouse. I met this bird at the gas station on the way.
This is Finn's. One of my friend's tweeted that Finn's was a good place to eat. I spread the word to my family and we decided to try it. I think the pictures tell it better than words.
Cloth napkins and the doily was charming!
A beautiful silver tray? "Why gee, yes I would like an onion roll and round of butter." They must think customers are pretty special!
A fresh yellow rose and I think it's Edelweiss. Some of the servers had beautiful white dresses and my water was always full. No "Lawrence of Arabia" thirst for me while at Finn's.
My Dad had the Norwegian Waffles with cardamom. Em and I had tomato soup. Thank you Finn's and staff for lunch!

Finn's Restaurant
1624 South 1100 East
801-467-4000

Suz

Finn's on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...